Well apparently there are those who think I am dying or injured because I haven't blogged for awhile. I didn't realize my well being in the minds of others was so linked to this little page. But several inquiries have made me think differently.
I have been:
- Organizing and cleaning my home
- Doing lots of basement touch up painting (NEVER again will I do this myself, Hire it out people, HIRE IT OUT)
- Dealing with three little ones who were off track for 5 weeks. UGH. They went back to school today and we are all friends again.
- Going to lots of movies (okay two this month, more than one is considered a lot)
- Exercising, I've lost 9 pounds this month, only 41 more to go
- Staying up way too late watching shows like Undercover Boss and Ghost Adventures. That show is so funny and cool at the same time.
- Being a Cub Committee Chairperson trying to plan out the year for Cub Scouts, subbing for Primary classes and I'm now on my 3rd week of being a Den Leader. Oh, and I'm hosting Joy School tomorrow.
Soooo....not much time for blogging. Or taking pictures. Which is super sad since Dan bought me a Canon Rebel T2i along with a telephoto zoom lens for Christmas and it kicks camera butt.
Isn't it pretty? I almost have the inclination to name it.